Sunday, April 25, 2010

Worker Looking For Payment

I was outside today, when a man asked me if I knew where Mehrab-Khani lived. He was chasing some money owed to him for work done at Bathurst St. I sent him to 178 Brisbane St and told him to contact me if he didn't get paid. I offered to put his story up on the internet.

I spoke with the worker later and it seems he was only paid a portion of the money owing to him -- Mehrab-Khani held back over $200, on a take it or leave it deal. I have the man's name and contact details if he wants to go further with this and publicise the story.

I suspect Mehrab-Khani  wouldn't be too thrilled if people didn't pay for staying at his hotel, The Harrington.


The word may be getting out slowly...one of my neighbours is a plumber. Mehrab-Khani asked him to do the plumbing on the Bathhurst St property. I was told just today he refused the job.

I would appreciate any information from anyone that has done work for Mehrab-Khani but has not been paid. Please contact me!

1 comment:

  1. jason lumley 40 benboyd circle rokeby tas painted and cleaned down two roofs bathurst st just chucked receipt at me at me then put his face right into mine said at the completion of job he isnt paying i said thats okay i will put u in collection go ahead u wont get a cent out of me in court now?????? lumleys painting

    ReplyDelete