Friday, April 23, 2010

Restraint Order Against Mehrab-Khani

On the second week of February 2010 while I was interstate, Mehrab-Khani's wife knocked on our door and got into an altercation with my wife. About 30 minutes later  Mehrab Khani in the presence of another male, knocked on our door and decide to carry this dispute on.

Mehrab-Khani became so loud and abusive towards my wife that our neighbour Andrew Fitzgerald opened the door to see what was going on, then seeing the 2 men standing over my wife, came to her assistance.

I returned from my trip a day later and went to Mehrab-Khani's hotel, The Harrington, where I told them to never harrass my wife again. An altercation followed, police were called.  The police recommended I seek a restraint order which I did.

The following week Magistrate Hill granted myself and my wife a 1 year Restraint Order so that Mehrab-Khani would not be allowed to approach us or damage our property.

No comments:

Post a Comment