Monday, November 8, 2010

Tribunal for Unit 1 Set For 20 Dec 10

The Tribunal for Unit 1 last Friday was put forward to 20th Dec 10. This will be crunch time. I am putting my neck on the block here by being 100% sure and stating it ahead of time that the height and setback has been wrong and that Council have been confused and/or apathetic for 6 months, not being able to work this out, whilst the Developer, Building Surveyor and Engineer have been fully aware of the height discrepancy and have actively sought to hide this fact.

We were told at the Tribunal on Friday that new applications are in and that the building surveyor Peter "I consider this OK" Ray was getting Sun Diagrams done! This to me indicates that they will be admitting incorrect height and are now in damage control, trying to minimise the harm the extra 12% height combined with incorrect top floor setback has on our property.

Tony Jacobs who has been assisting me has asked for all relevant documents to be sent to us before the 20 Dec. I will be able to see the new applications then. I have quite a few sun diagrams from 5 years ago when they were modeled on a lower building. The diagrams were done for the Tribunal 5 years ago which turned out to be a waste of time because of non-enforcement by Council, and now I am in another Tribunal with the same issues 5 years later.

The Sun Diagrams were damning then, and they will be damning now. The interesting thing is that I have 2 Sun Diagrams from 2 different companies and they don't match!! I am well ready for any Sun Diagram argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment