Monday, November 15, 2010

Persuant

I love it that Council are using 14th Century English to start off their sentences to the Plebs... Persuant to Act 8 (1) etc etc. I received a letter today from Council starting off with Persuant basically telling me I have 2 weeks to object about the latest modifications to the development, never mind that it was never built legally in the first place.

It's been advertised today and now we have 2 weeks to object to these changes in the development. This is like Yes Minister, they build a property that is out of specifications, then add even more illegal bits that even the architect never dreamed about. And Council say.."forget about what happened 5 years ago...how does this affect you NOW? (yes, they said that to me!)

Council have a fabulous techniques for ignoring the past, but it doesn't work for me. They build too high, take my daylight and privacy and then say...don't worry about it...what do you think of these latest additions? We have a balcony right outside your kitchen window, taking all your daylight wasn't that bad etc etc.

So we have 2 weeks to respond to to the latest raft of illegal additions before the other illegal additions have even been dealt with in Tribunal!


No comments:

Post a Comment