Thursday, November 11, 2010

Parking Ticket Sets Him Off

I am sitting in my office and look out my window. A parking inspector is writing a ticket on and sticking it on Mehrab-Khani's black BMW. As I watch, Mehrab-Khani comes running, he tears the ticket off his windscreen and tries to hand it back to the inspector. The inspector doesn't want to know about it.

Then Mehrab-Khani launches into a tirade, calling us F..ing Pigs as he points to our house staring at the top window (he doesn't know I am on the bottom floor because our windows are tinted) and carries on shouting expletives, thinking we called the Parking Inspector (we didn't). The inspector has a look at what Mehrab-Khani is freaking out about then walks off, none the wiser. The tirade continues as he continually looks up to our balcony, thinking we must be upstairs for some reason. He moves his car and carries on giving our property filthy looks.

It's moments like this why I always have a camera charged and ready to go!









No comments:

Post a Comment