Monday, June 7, 2010

Retaining Wall - Building Protection Notice

On May 24th I receieved a letter from Ross Willis from the Council, asking me to notify him when I received a letter from Mehrab-Khani and Pitt + Sherry regarding a building protection notice. This is to notify me about proposed protection work on my boundary (the retaining wall.)

On 4th June the letter arrived. "Construct of a low retaining wall (approx 1 metre) along part of the side of the boundary of number 163."

I assume Melville St residents received a similar letter with regards to their retaining wall.
I notified Ross today by email.

This shows the proposed retaining walls.

Updates on 157-161 bathurst Street:

Walls are going up quickly.
Ever since the site inspection from Council, the container door has been left OPEN! He is not worried about the furniture inside because it was removed before the site inspection. It appears he was told about it the day before because he launched into a big cleanup at that time. The question is--in which container is the furniture now?

No comments:

Post a Comment