Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Khani Trying To Put Thumb In Eye Over Photo's

Saturday 26th June at 9.57am I went outside to take photo's of a Boral Concrete truck about to pour the foundations (and also it appears, the floor slab) for Unit 1.
You can see Mehrab-Khani on his way, spoiling for a fight. He stands in front of my camera. I move around him, he stands in front of it again, putting his backside in the way, bending down and gesturing as if to drop his pants.

With 6 or 7 workers around him he gets more and more brazen, shouting out insults and threats at me. He incites the workers.

Mehrab-Khani puts his thumb inches from my eyes gesturing as if to gouge my eye. This is the second time he has done that, the last time in Feb just before I applied for a restraint order.

All this while, I don't say a word! I try to work around him when he shouts twice: "Get off my property!" Standing in the middle of the pavement I realise he has lost it, he thinks he owns the pavement! At that point my wife comes out of our property after watching his antics. We decide to call the Police, the first time I have done so with all the Mehrab-Khani abuse and threats.

I have not documented the final threat as I perceived it from Mehrab-Khani, but put it in the Police Statement. The Police take away pictures, some video and a statement, they are going to see if they can charge him for this behaviour, considering we have a Restraint Order against him.

If charged, it will be the fifth prosecution currently against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment