Saturday, January 15, 2011

Website Visitor Traffic Goes Thru The Roof During Tribunal

The hits to the website is increasing dramatically since the Tribunal. There have been hits from all around the country, even the Bahai (which Mehrab-Khani belongs to) and the Tasmanian Government (which he doesn't, it only appears so!).

I have decided to open up another blog dedicated to Hobart City Council. Instead of going into intricate detail about Hobart City Council and issues of incompetence, I will only mention general issues and link it to the site when it is up and running.

I would like to invite ANY people that have been wronged by Hobart City Council to email me with details in due course. I will upload all cases to a new site. In this day and age, to have people who can't read plans properly, who are unable to tell the height and set back of a building is wrong and ignore all emails and letters about this and then to try cover it up, or who privately say one thing at Council then say something completely different when on record, is wrong and is a travesty.

If you have had your sunlight taken by Hobart City Council, let me know. If you have had planning rules twisted, bent and ignored,  let me know.

Hobart City Council has taken ALL my sunlight from my principle living area, the lounge. Not some, not 50%...ALL. Yet the Director of Hobart City Council, Neil Noye writes a report that there will be unlimited sunshine coming into my lounge from 10.30am on the 21st June onwards once the development is built. Planner Liz Wilson puts a different spin on the Sun Diagrams, her 12.00 noon and 3.00pm analysis contradicts the Tecton Diagrams she refers to, and she doesn't even get the date right.

Hobart City Council know they cannot amend the building permit because I was in Tribunal 5 years ago, and Tribunal ordered 400mm setback be taken off the driveway and added to the building set back. This was never done! Despite Peter Ray from Pitt and Sherry denying the set back was wrong, despite Engineer Chris Potter denying this and even Council over a 4 month month period, they now admit it was not done!

Council is enforcing this now, right? You have got to be joking. Hobart City Council is now attempting (which I am fighting) to pass a NEW permit to bypass the Tribunal Order from 5 years ago, and make me go away.

I spoke to a person a few days ago who also had sunlight taken away from his home, thanks to Hobart City Council. His five and a half year battle yielded nothing, mine is going into the sixth year.

It's time to use some people power.

Blogs go right to the top of Google search, so any searches of Hobart City Council will soon have a less than desired effect from Councils point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment