Friday, January 21, 2011

Street Provocation


I am reposting a video I shot last year because it has been submitted in evidence last week, and clearly shows Soheil Mehrab-Khani attempting to intimidate or attack Tony Jacobs.

Briefly, the circumstances of the video are that Tony visited me one Sunday. As he left my home and walked across the street to his car, I heard this loud shriek and saw Mehrab-Khani and wife running across the road from the Development towards Tony as he was getting into his car. I ran into my office, grabbed the video camera and ran upstairs to my balcony. I started filming as Mehrab-Khani and wife were standing in front of Tony's car.

I had 17 photo's printed from video screen shots of the video which were also submitted as evidence at Tribunal last week. Mehrab-Khani was asked why he ran across the road towards Tony, why he stood in front of his car, did he intend to attack Tony and so on.


He denied being near Tonys car, said that his wife was "probably cuddling" him, not holding him back, he couldn't remember that The Mercure Hotel was across the road from his development even though he has driven there probably a hundred times or more...and so on.

Then the video of the incident was played where you could clearly see he was intimidating Tony while in the car and was even holding up traffic. Notice what happens when the wife spots me filming. She shouts loudly, knowing they have been caught.

Needless to say, he didn't have much to say about the video when it was played.

No comments:

Post a Comment