Monday, January 31, 2011

Hobart Council Top Planner Ian Stanley Doesn't Know What The Set Back Should Be, Neither Does Engineer, But Lawyer Has It Written Somewhere!

The Registrar asked Engineer Chris Potter what the set back error was. "I don't know," he said. "I thought it was right". Kirsten Turner, lawyer for HCC said..."I have it written down. I have it some where. It's at the office."

Ian Stanley, the top man for Council Planning turns up and furiously flicks thru pages. He doesn't know. A runner arrives with documentation for Kirsten Turner, lawyer representing Council.


Furious flicking going on. No-one is able to tell what the set back is and what it should be!! No-one asks me -- I am a layman and I know what the discrepancy is! What is going on? Council is attempting to cover up bad decisions. If they can't tell set back error, they are in the wrong business. Maybe they should stick to running Salamanca markets.

An extra metre in height has been added to the height of my home on the building plans too, making the Development look smaller, and now the surveyor that did the Council work confirms that the levels on my home are wrong. This is something Council  tried to to hide months ago. We haven't even got to that bit yet.


It's not good enough, Hobart City Council. It's time to accept responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment