Thursday, January 30, 2014

Harrington 102 gets ANOTHER bad review, once again!

No surprise here, Soheil Mehrab-Khani aka Sam has garnered another very negative reviews from his accomodation facility (it is not a registered Hotel) again.

Be warned, Mehrab-Khani has a long history of doing the wrong thing, whether it's building code violation or providing sub standard accommodation.

This latest review from Trip Advisor should serve as a warning -- beware of dealing with Soheil Mehrab-Khani and his accommodation facilities at Harrington 102 and the new Hobart Lodge.

From Trip Advisor:
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g255097-d300914-Reviews-Harrington_s_102-Hobart_Tasmania.html



1 of 5 starsReviewed 2 weeks ago
I had the unfortunate experience of staying here last night. I travel to Tasmania 6 times a year for business & due to my usual place I stay at being full, had to settle with this pathetic excuse for a hotel.

Upon arrival the lady at reception asked for payment immediately after telling her my name. I told it should be sorted as it was organised by a lady at my work. She said she was experiencing problems with her internet & hadn't received any notification at all & insisted that I provides credit card or I won't get the room.

Should've walked out at that point. Room was tiny, small space on floor for suitcase, glass bricks for windows, no iron or irning board, bathroom was filthy with no soap holder in shower, no towel rail & loose toilet roll holder that kept slipping resulting in toilet roll falling onto floor.

I was told breakfast is served from 7am but when I went down at 7.10am nothing was ready & the guy who was supposed to be doing it was too busy talking to, cuddling & kissing his girlfriend. When she saw me, she managed to pry herself away from him & sit on the couch so he could do what he his paid to do. He couldn't move any slower if he tried & it took him about 15 minutes to do so. During this time I went & packed my bags & took them out to my car & when I saw what was on offer wondered why I even bothered. By this stage he was back on the couch watching TV with the girl.

Went back to room & brushed my teeth & couldn't get out of there quick enough. When leaving, the guy, who was now alone & having a smoke outside just told me to leave key on reception counter. No goodbye, did you enjoy your stay, have a good day, NOTHING!!!

Will be telling anybody & everybody that I hear of coming to Hobart to avoid this place like the plague!!!!!!!!!!

  • Stayed January 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment