Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Not Paid -- Jason Lumley Painting






Painter Jason Lumley left a message on my blog about non payment by Mehrab-Khani after completing work. It was left late last year but I only noticed it now as I went through the comments.

"Jason Lumley, 40 Benboyd Circle, Rokeby, Tas.
Painted and cleaned down two roofs Bathurst St. Just chucked account at me at me then put his face right into mine and at the completion of job, (said) he isnt paying.
I said thats Okay I will put you in collection. "Go ahead you wont get a cent out of me."  In court now?????? Lumley's Painting. "


This is one the reasons this blog exists, to protect small business owners who have it tough enough trying to make a living without getting ripped of with non-payment.

I notice Mehrab-Khani did the same thing to Jason Lumley, putting his "face right into mine." This is standard intimidation procedure, he has done it twice to me even whilst on a Restraint Order, and once to my wife while I was interstate and which was witnessed by a neighbour. It was one of the reasons I was given a Restraint Order in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment