Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hobart Council To Prosecute Over Illegal Building Modifications

Just been told by Ross Willis that Council will prosecute Merab-Khani over illegal building changes at 159-161 Bathurst St based on the Building Notice given out on Monday.

Also, breaking news today July 21: I was served papers claiming Mrs Mehrab-Khani fears for her life from me and seeks a Restraint Order. They don't want me near the Development taking photo's! No surprise there. Even his own Engineering/Overseeing company as well as Council have told me that my photo's have been responsible for most the checks and Building Notices that have been done. And both want the photo's to keep coming.

I appeared in Court and opposed the charges, asked for an adjournment since I wanted to bring a witness -- none other than Tony Jacobs! Case adjourned till the 12th August. I am looking forward to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment