Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Harrington 102 -- Another bad review. Caveat Emptor.

Soheil Mehrab-Khani's "hotel" (it's an accomodation facility!) is still picking up bad reviews.

This is from Bookings.com which have  visited this blog 3 times in connection with the complaints raised, I would assume. One can only hope The Harrington will be de-listed from it's web site.

"Contrary to the hotel description, free wifi is not available in "all areas", only in the common areas near reception. Pointing this out, the owner took it very personally and started yelling at me. If I hadn't had paid for the room already, I'd have left on the spot. Having travelled extensively throughout the world, I've never experienced anything like it ever in my life!" -- Manuel, Bookings.com

I am fervently hoping more people look for reviews of accomodation before they travel.
Caveat Emptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment