Monday, August 2, 2010

Khani To Be Issued Summons Over Thumb In Eye Incident

As I reported  in the Thumb In Eye post on 26th June, when I was abused and intimidated and was given what I perceived to be a death threat whilst taking photo's from a public footpath, Police were called and I notice that they will be issuing a Summons against Mehrab-Khani over breach of Restraint Orders.

I requested and received all Police statements (28 pages) and reports from February onwards in preparation for a hearing where Khani's wife Jaklin Rahimi claims to be fearful of me, wants a Restraint Order covering the same incident where I have already been granted a Restraint Order in Feb, plus a new alleged incident. It would conveniently keep me away from the Development. Clause 5(7) in her application would also prevent me from living in my own house if she moved next door.

A time line here is illuminating:
May 3 -- Police called by Khani telling the Call Centre I am making it difficult for him to do "approved work" when what he really means is that he doesn't like the sign on my balcony saying "Trademen Beware. Some Haven't Been Paid. See developerkhani.com". Police tell me I am in my rights and that it is not a Police issue.

May 4 -- Police called because I am taking photo's of the Development from my balcony and a public footpath to send to the Council Re Compliance issues. Police tell me I am in my rights, and that it is not a Police issue.

May 11 -- I receive a lawyers letter telling me to stop taking photo's and to take the web site down. I ask the lawyer what parts of the web site are incorrect and get no response.

June 26 -- A major altercation on a public footpath in front of 6 Boral workers as Khani prepares to pour concrete and tries to prevent me taking photo's. Police arrive and take statements, summons to be issued against Khani.

June 27 -- The NEXT day....Jaklin Rahimi alleges she is fearful of me, wants a Restraint Order to keep me away from 102 Harrington and the Development!

Hearing on 12th August! Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment